Local Solutions to the Climate Crisis Powered by the Faith Community
Advocacy Team Members:
- Are invited to participate in monthly advocacy webinars and one in-person planning meeting (held in January each year).
- Teams will meet at least twice a year with their elected officials
- Team members are encouraged to participate in programs and events hosted by their elected officials, subscribe to district newsletters, track any issues of concern in their district, and are encouraged to share updates with the full advocacy team.
- Additional opportunities for engagement, including public hearings, submitting letters to the editor, public comment, letter campaigns, etc. will be shared throughout the year.
- Participate in FACS-organized meetings as a representative of FACS, respectful of the agreed-upon advocacy priorities
- FACS leadership will assist team leads in recruiting team members, will convene the monthly advocacy webinars, manage FACS’ advocacy google group and calendar, set annual advocacy priorities, and will provide additional materials, training and support periodically.
Faith Alliance for Climate Solutions is a 501(c)(3) organization and does not engage in partisan activities. We do not work for or against specific candidates or parties. All are welcome at the table.